Monday, January 02, 2006

We're off to Hawaii!!!

Okay, so John better love this posting. We just bought tickets from SLC to Honolulu leaving on Jan 18th and coming home on Jan 26th. Tom is staying with the family who baptized him and we're going to crash with them for a few days, then come back with Tom. Since we're only going to be there for a week Amy said it would be OK for us to go back again pretty soon.

This is going to be Caleb's 1st airline trip - I can't say as that I'm looking forward to the overnight return trip with him. Hopefully a little baby Tylenol will go a long way!

3 comments:

Jonathan Canlas said...

you lucky bastard. where are you staying on oahu? is it on the north shore? no matter what you have to go get some shrimp from the shrimp shack on north shore in kahuku right before you get to turtle bay. it will blow your mind. get the garlic shrimp.

and, you have to go to the dole plantation just to eat their pineapple. the plantation itself is pretty lame but that pineapple is out of this world.

another place callie loves is in sunset it is some burger place...kua aina. soooo good.

obviously, our trips to the islands revolve around food. pretty much any place off the side of the road in haleiwa is pretty good too.

alii luau at pcc...

man you are a lucky bastard.

Unknown said...

Watch it, potty mouth. I think we're staying in Honolulu... not really sure, though. I know we're going to the North Shore, or Waimeah Bay (sp?) to go snorkeling. I've already told Amy I want to get some shrimp up there... so send me a picture of the "shack" so I recognize it when I see it. I love pineapple, so we'll have to head over to Dole.

When we do the PPC tour, we'll do the luau too... again - POTTY Mouth!!

Peace out...

Jonathan Canlas said...

I forgot your genious son could read. I won't teach my son in law to be such words. How bout, you are a lucky haole.