Thursday, April 03, 2008

Caleb's Letters and Signs

This cracks me up!!! Caleb has been watching the video Ella and Avan gave him for Christmas which shows how to pronounce all the letter sounds. He's getting really good at it. He also loves to imitate animals.

Most mornings Caleb will even come and get into bed with Amy and she'll have him imitate animals. Our favorite is a whale, dolphin, or sea turtle - anything in the ocean. He'll plop on his belly and pretend he's swimming around, then he'll come up and out of the water and pretend to wipe away the water from his eyes. It's the same for each animal... except when he's a shark, he's more scary!!!

2 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

hahaha! What a smart little man! I love the elephant one! He is so big!

Clint Davis and Family said...

Caleb's letters and sines are turning out to be good! He'll have to do some for me this summer. Mabey, just mabey, He'll plop in bed with me when I'm there and I'll have him do sea creaturs, make belive ones to! Like a mermaid, sea monsters and water horses to!( from the scottish movie the water horse:)) That guy is shure growing up fast! I'll see you this summer then, allright?

your probably oldest and favorite cousin, Rachel