Sunday, January 21, 2007

More bath-time pictures


I think one of the reasons Caleb loves the pool is because he just loves his bath. He plays and plays and splashes all over the place. He has these little rubber basketballs and a little "bath-ketball" hoop Joe and Amanda gave him and he just loves it. I'll fill up the little rubber balls with water and then I will squirt them onto his tummy and he'll squeal and then dive into the water to hide his tummy from me. After a while, he will try to take the bath-ketballs from me when I first try to fill them with water because he knows what's coming.




These are my 2 most favorite people!

Either Amy just told Caleb a really funny joke and he's cracking up, or he's really mad that he was ripped from his warm bath... I'm guessing he's not too happy right now.

No comments: