Monday, April 17, 2006

Grandpa's Boys

Jenn, brought Scottie into town to surprise her Grandpa Price. He'd mentioned to Jen that what he wanted for his b-day was to see his Grandson. Jen told him he'd see him "one day." This was on Friday. We picked her up at the airport at 11:40am on Saturday and went straight to our new house. I made up a story about how I needed some help with landscaping ideas. Mom and Dad were on their way to Carolyn's sealing in the Salt Lake Temple, and in a hurry. I'm sure Dad was thinking I was being really pushy, but I had Mom on my side... so they showed up. Well, we were all outside and Jenn and Scottie were inside. I took Mom and Dad up to the front door and was going to open it for them, instead Jenn opened it and said, "Hi Grandpa!" Dad was pretty happy. Now he just wants to see his 2 grand girls. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big family!