Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Body Surfing at Waimeia Bay

These waves weren't too big most of the time, but every once in a while we'd get a pretty beastly set of 3 that would come in. If you're not ready it will knock you down pretty good. My neck and back hurt pretty bad after one of them slammed me into the beach.

It had just rained pretty good that day, so all the run off from Waimeia Falls was in the bay and the water looked dark brown... "tastes like chocolate!"

At one point Amy threw the boogie board back to me and our digital camera ended up coming with it. It barely got wet and later even turned on when we switched the batteries, but that was the last time. No such luck. I had to put the memory chip into my other camera just to get the pictures off the card. Now we need to look for a new camera.

I also took a few pictures Jon would be proud of... little Caleb's feetsies. Posted by Picasa

No comments: