Saturday, August 01, 2009

ATV's with Jon and Isaac

Yes, this crazy man is my friend Jon. We took our boys up American Fork Canyon and rode the ATV's from Tibble Fork to Silver Lake Flats. It was a lot of fun.
This is where we took off from the parking lot - the boys were "thumbs up" all the way.

At Silver Lake Flats the boys had to go down and throw rocks into the reservoir... could you expect anything less from a 4 and 5 year old.

Then we stopped at this view point on the way back.





\
Jon was just feeling excited... then he left me in the dust. I when I could finally see the parking lot from the trail he was already down and off the ATV. He told me he was going 47 on the way down - NO WONDER!!!! I don't think he'll do that again - at least not on my ATV's right Jonny boy!

1 comment:

Ja said...

dud--i didnt know you had ATV's! i'm going to have to hit you up for some ATV riding one day with Grant!